Arabic Team (ar)
|GUI messages for KDE SC 4.13 + trunk||GUI messages for KDE SC 4.12 + stable branch|
|Documentation messages for KDE SC 4.13 + trunk||Documentation messages for KDE SC 4.12 + stable branch|
- The Arabic Language is spoken in 22 countries.
- KDE Arabic translation project page at Arabeyes can be seen here.
- Several members of the Arabic Linux community contributed to the 4.2 release, thanks to Zayed Al-Saidi. A simpler translation procedure is planified.
- A meeting on the IRC channel of Arabeyes: "#arabeyes" at freenode is joint every Saturday at 16:30 GMT (7:30pm KSA), and could be reached via the web browser at this link: http://goo.gl/aFbAm
Checkout PO files
Applications in trunk :
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/ar/messages
Documentation in trunk :
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/ar/docmessages
Applications in stable :
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/ar/messages
Documentation in stable :
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/ar/docmessages
- Apps & Docs Archive : kde-i18n-ar-4.11.3.tar.bz2 (KDE 4.11.3).
- PO Compendium : No compendium file for this branch.
Localized KDE Screenshots
If you would like to participate in the translation, simply contact the mailing list of this team.
If this team does not have a mailing list or you do not get an answer in some time (wait at least a week) contact the kde-i18n-doc mailing list.
Note: There are some web pages (like Launchpad Translations) that allow to translate KDE software. You should not use them since those translations are not shared with the rest of the community. If in doubt, please do not hesitate to mail the kde-i18n-doc mailing list.